One Risk Group, LLC's process driven approach to Workers’ Compensation sets us apart. Program structure, specialty carriers, competitive pricing, management of key dates, consistent service support, measured results and benchmarking, improve insurability and reduce costs.
For many organizations, Workers’ Compensation is generally one of the largest required insurance expenditures. One Risk Group, LLC is committed to providing Workers' Compensation program management expertise to assist with controlling cost drivers in this major expense area.
The One Risk Group, LLC structured approach to Workers’ Compensation encompasses three major areas:
1) Design includes the development of a program that fits corporate objectives from a risk tolerance, service and cost perspective:
- Needs assessment and risk tolerance evaluation
- Loss trending, forecasting and analysis
- Market analysis and strategy including development of a program structure, and insurance carrier marketing and selection
- Program implementation including carrier installation meetings and service protocol
- Implementation of a Service Timeline to ensure close monitoring of services provided and results achieved
2) Advocacy includes Loss Prevention and Control Services and Claims Management:
- Loss Prevention and Control services are offered to supplement insurance carrier activities. Our professionals will serve as your liaison in directing, coordinating and providing safety related support services.
- Claims Management is comprised of consultation, audits, arranging service agreements, coordinating special handling instructions, and aggressively negotiating reserve reductions.
- Combining experience and advocacy, One Risk Group, LLC provides clients with support that ensures the insurance products we negotiate respond as intended without delay and disruption.
- Effective Workers’ Compensation claims management can reduce both direct and indirect costs; costs associated with the injury itself and those associated with the administration of the claim and loss of productivity. One Risk Group, LLC structures a customized plan that provides clients with support to minimize the impact of claims.
3) Administration encompasses organization and analysis of the reports and information used in the development of premium and representation to insurance carriers:
- Experience modification – audit, analysis, and forecasting to ensure your “ex-mod” is at the lowest possible level
- Classification codes-review and scrutiny of payroll classification and assignment of proper codes to ensure accuracy and lowest possible premium is achieved
- Payroll audit – assistance with review of payroll audits and assistance with insurance carrier discrepancies
- Loss reports and analysis issued per our agreed upon requirements and online availability with select insurance carriers