Our service delivery standards are founded on communication and accountability.
The annual Service Timeline, developed at inception of our engagement, is your assurance that we will fulfill our service commitments throughout the term. This methodical approach to account management ensures our accountability and your continued satisfaction with the partnership.
The Service Timeline is a structured, proactive, program management tool that keeps you informed of agreed upon commitments by our organization and the insurance carrier, assignment of team members responsible for specific deliverables and the time period when items will be performed / completed.
Our Customer Contact Strategy is based on our organizational commitment to proactively address areas where we can be more integrated with your program. Our focus will include providing industry related information and contact regarding areas where improvements in coverage, cost or service may be achieved.
Contact initiated by our client services teams will be diaried, frequent and value driven. The focus will be to bring awareness to a variety of areas that may have impact on your business and management of risk. Several of those areas include:
- Insurance industry news and updates on a variety of topics
- Issues specific to your industry
- Ongoing evaluation and assessment of your coverage, limits and services provided by us or others
The One Report provides an annual summary of achievements and results accomplished. Activity and results are measured. Value received from our representation and relationship with you and your organization are featured.
The One Report provides your management team with a stewardship over the term of our engagement. Elements of our stewardship include:
- Progress on activities outlined in the Service TImeline
- Monitoring of the effectiveness of program activities and process changes
- Measurement and comparison to individual, peer and industry benchmarks