The One Risk Group, LLC approach to Risk Management is founded on the premise of "knowing as much about your business as you do" and then adding our knowledge of managing your risk. We will perform a detailed operational and risk transfer analyses founded on your corporate needs and stated goals. Three elements comprise the process:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis – "what and how much?"
- Risk Mapping – a visual tool to identify and measure impact of risk
- Risk Assessment – a management tool to guide strategic decisions
Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
The Qualitative Analysis or "what?" includes those risks that have a potentially harmful impact on your organization and are characterized as Critical, Important and Less Important. Areas of scrutiny include:
- Management's Appetite for Risk – "Risk Tolerance"
- Innovation, Product Development and Marketing
- Compliance and Regulatory
- Social Responsibility
- Internal Policies
The Quantitative Analysis or "how much?" attempts to measure risks from relative numerical values with a focus on analysis of losses, exposures, costs, benefits and financial statements. The net result addresses the financial impact of risk and risk treatment measures.
A visual analytical tool from which all risks of an organization can be identified and the potential impact understood. The One Risk Map™ will support each area of decision making by your organization.
Our in-depth study of your operations culminates in the One Risk Assessment™, which provides an executive summary of findings and recommendations that your management team may use as a guide to manage risk and make informed strategic decisions.
- Identification of threats facing your organization
- Analysis of exposures, historical data, operational reviews, interviews and site visits
- Control strategies are evaluated to avoid, reduce, retain or transfer risk – this includes a detailed review of findings and recommendations within insurance policies and other contracts
- Financing of Risk alternatives are evaluated
- Implementation and Monitoring of the chosen programs