Does the risk management service level you receive correlate with the amount of commissions / fees you pay ?
One Risk Group, LLC's compensation alternatives align client objectives, program costs and services provided to achieve the most value and performance for your organization.
Alternative methods of compensation include:
- Commission for insurance program / policy placement by appointed insurers
- Flat fee for services paid by client
- Performance based fee or range based on activity standards or performance standards
- Commission and fee based combination
- Multi-year fee based engagement
Determination of appropriate commissions and fees includes the following:
- Commensurate market commission rates paid by insurer
- Coverage placement and premium levels
- Degree of marketing
- Certificate management
- Loss Control service levels
- Claims Management service levels
- Additional required advisory or account management services